Fides et Ratio

Faith Seeking Understanding

Name:
Location: Texas

I am a 21 year old student at Dallas Baptist University majoring in Philosophy.

Thursday, September 29, 2005

I'M BACK!

After a much needed hiatus (and a trip to xanga), I am back and going to be using my blogspot address again! I am going to be posting the same thing on both blogs, so if you read my xanga, then you don't have to worry about this one. My first posts are going to be old xanga posts anyway. I know no one probably reads this thing anymore, but I did miss my blogger account. May the Lord bless and keep you!

P.S. I can't deny that part of the reason that I decided to come back is that today is my birthday, and I am now 22 years old.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jason E. Robertson said...

Happy Birthday

6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home